- Mary Boyce: Nowruz in the Pre-Islamic Era
- S. Amiriparian: The Iranian origins of Nowruz (in Persian text only)
- Massoume Price: Nowruz as the Most Important Iranian Cultural Event Ideological roots
- Is there a Nissanu connection to Nowruz?
- Shapur Shahbazi:Nowruz in the Islamic Era
- A Collage of the celebration of Nowruz of the Spring of 2009 throughout the world (by Jadidonline.com)
- Ali A. Jafary: Nowruz (New Dat) of the Iranian Peoples
- The Antiquity of Persia by Dr. Nasser e Din Parvin (in Persian text only). Topics of discussion include the long-standing cultural boundaries of Iranian civilization (known also as Greater Iran or Persianate civilization) and how the ancient Nowruz festival binds regions as disparate as the Euphrates and the Pamir Mountains.
- –شیرین طبیب زاده-بنای تخت ِ جمشید و چگونگی ِ برگزاری ِ نوروز در زمان ِ هخامنشیان -Shirin Tabibzadeh: The foundation of Persepolis and methods of celebrating Nowruz during the Achaemenid era
- Simone Cristoforetti: Nowruz in the Iranian Calendar
- P.E. MacAllister: The Hebrew Faith and its Debt to Zoroastrianism
- Zoroastrianism, Women and Education
- D. N. MacKenzie: Zoroastrian Astrology in the Bundahishn. BSOAS, Vol. 27, No. 3 (1964) (pdf)
- Dr. Ken R. Vincent: Zoroaster – The First Universalist
- John Palmer: Zoroaster – Forgotten Prophet of the one God
- Zarathustra and Iranian Culture (19-part video series in Persian)
- Daryoush Ashouri: Nietzsche & Iranian Civilization
- Farroukh Jorat: Zoroastrian Toponyms in the Republic of Azerbaijan
- BBC program on Zoroastrianism (in Persian)
- James R. Russel: The Magi in the Derveni Papyrus. Name-ye Iran-e Bastan, Vol.1, No. 1, pp. 49-59. (pdf)
- Fezana journal article on Kurdish ties to ancient Iranian Mythology & Zoroastrianism
- Hannah Michael Gale Shapero: Conversion to Zoroastrianism
- The Hêrbedestân
- Mary Boyce: Ādur-Gushnasp
- Archaeologists discover Zoroastrian links in Northwest China
- Zoroastrian and Mithraic Sites of the Caucasus
- Ancient Zoroastrian Temple discovered in Turkey
- Farroukh Jorat: Fire Temple (Atashgah) of Baku
- Zoroastrian “Towers of Silence”
Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism
Zoroastrianism and Judaism
Zoroastrianism and Christianity
- –آیا حضرت عیسی یک ایرانی بوده است؟ – Earliest reference describes Christ as ‘magician’ – Jesus the Magician? Archaeological Find is Unlikely as Earliest Reference to Jesus Christ
The Cult of Mithras and Mithraism
- An Overview of the History of Mithraism
- Roger Beck: Mithraism
- Mithra: the “Pagan” Christ?
- Franz Cumont: The Mithraic Mysteries
- S. Acharya & D.M. Murdock: Is Mithra the “Pagan” Christ?
- Lewis M. Hopfe: Archaeological Indications on the Origins of Roman Mithraism Originally printed in “Uncovering Ancient Stones”, edited by Lewis M. Hopfe, published in 1994 by Eisenbrauns Publishers,pp. 147–156. (pdf)
- The Image of Mithras
- Newly-found Petroglyph in Western Iran may have link to Mithraism
The Night of Yalda (December 21-22)
- Farrokh, K. (2015). Yalda: an enduring legacy from ancient Persia. Fezana Journal (Publication of the Federation of Zoroastrian Associations of North America), Vol. 29, No.3, Fall/September, pp. 30-33.
- Shab-e Yalda: A Warm Welcome to Winter, Felicitous Farewell to Fall
- Massoume Price: The Night of Yalda on December 21-22
- Yalda Persian Celebration of Light: The Origin of Christmas & Hanukkah – A video by Tara Farhid-Gallo
- Video: Mithraism and Christianity
The Cult of Anahita
- Anahita: The Deity of Water, Fertility, Healing and Wisdom
- D.M. Murdock. Was the Persian Goddess Anahita the Pre-Christian Virgin Mother of Mithra? (pdf)
- Anahita-Ancient Persian Goddess & Zoroastrian Yazata
- Anahit – The Armenian equivalent of Iranian Goddess Anahita (video)
The Cult of Mani and Manicheaism
- Mani: The Forgotten Prophet of Ancient Persia
- Searching for Mani’s Picture Book in Textual and Pictorial Sources
The Yazdan Cults
Customs, Culture & Mythology
- Calendars of Ancient and Post-islamic Iran
- Festivals of Ancient and Post-Islamic Iran
- A History of the Persian cap of Freedom (also known as Marianne’s cap in the west) By Farhang e Iran Website (in Persian). Topilc also discussed by Dr. Heydari-Malayeri in his website:in English and in French.
- The Farvardegan Celebrations in iran (BBC-Persian Report April 9, 2009)
- Sarv e Kashmar by Shahrbaraz (Persian text)
- The origins of the Winged Disk of ancient Persia (in persian) (pdf) – by S. Amiriparian.
- Marriage Customs of Ancient Iranians — from the –Farhang o Honar e Irani فرهنگ وهنر ایرانی– website.
- Atashzad Website of Ancient Iranian Mythology (in Persian)